Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

JDO Instruments-993

NDB

Just a shout out for anyone with the same problem as myself. Common fault I know with the milometer not working but the speedo still operating. Sent unit to JDO instruments 34 spring avenue Keighley West Yorkshire Tel 01535 672125. First phone call to them and they told me the problem before I told them. Unit came back 48 hours later after sending, now back in the car working. I came across them on some forum reviews when researching the problem with my unit and have been very pleased with there service.

Realise this was meant for the 993 section (now in there) , but may be of use with your instruments anyway.

Regards

I've used JDO :thumb: website is not very intuitive but old school engineering at its best.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back