Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Uploading Pix ----------

-- 997 --

Barcelona
Ok, as my car has been finalised with a complete engine build, and has been a looong time coming on this, a question is i want to upload pictures, how is it done to post up on a thread, if anyone can please give me some info on it, ive done it in the past but its a link you have to click to see but imwant the picture to be on the thread if that makes sence?

Cheers

J

I copy pics on to mt desktop then click on choose file go to deck top left click on the pic go to edit pick resize click on pixels resize the pixels to 600 or less save it double click onto forum preview to make sure its what I wanted and submit it. :thumb: :grin: its the only way I managed to do it . :thumb:

Get a photobucket account, upload to there. Have 2 browser pages open so you can jump from one to the other. When uploaded to photobucket open a thread on here and write opening text. Click `img` link on photobucket and it will go yellow and say `copied`. Back to forum thread and paste.
Repeat :wink:

It sounds complicated but it really isn`t once you have done it.

Photo bucket for me too..

Resizing is a headache..

This forum is so dated! Sure it will be updated one day...

Cherrs guys appreciate it, photobucket i know but i seem to have stupid problems with!! But will give another go !!

Cheers :grin:

J

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevemias
Back