Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Wanted - Cayman 981 S - PDK & PASM

pix882

All,

Looking for a well specified 981 Cayman S, with low-mid level mileage, 20's, must have PASM, NAV, upgraded audio, dimming mirrors, 2 zone climate, heated seats, parking sensors, phone prep, other bits can be discussed.

Colours, Grey, Blue, Black and Silver.

Just waiting for the right car to come along, hopefully it can be mutually beneficial :)

Cheers

Edit - forgot to add NAV

Wise choice chum. I had the equivalent BoxsterS for a day - outstanding car :eek:

Zingari said:
Wise choice chum. I had the equivalent BoxsterS for a day - outstanding car :eek:

Cheers dude - awesome cars, handle like their on rails

I would also add PSE and Chrono (if PDK)...

+1 for the chrono and pse.
I have the front and rear parking sensors and I'm relieved about that, I find the visibility in the 981 a lot poorer than the 987 and it's taking me a long while to get used to parking.
I know the list can just go on but there is nothing worse than yearning for those things you ought to have got when you first bought the car.

I had a fetish for the extended leather as i just think it adds so much more of a quality feel and yet some people just wouldn't notice it.

Happy hunting.

Cheers guys, agree re PSE and Chrono, ideally I'd have both but I know I need to be a little flexible.

To be honest I'd rather have pse and chrono than dimming mirrors and heated seats or upgraded audio. The engine with pse and chrono is all you need. :wink:

Sweet said:
To be honest I'd rather have pse and chrono than dimming mirrors and heated seats or upgraded audio. The engine with pse and chrono is all you need. :wink:

:)

First world problems, too used to my creature comforts, plus I can always retro fit PSE.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Max V
Back