Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Singer porsche door cards ... making my own

Gazc2 said:

Gaz , you looking for the final photos ? , if so they are further back in the thread , page 3 :thumb:

Here's a couple I took last weekend, seriously impressive stuff :thumb:

Cheers,
Paul

I thank you both :bye:

Blinking eck not sure how I missed those Keith needing to lay off the amber nectar :D those look the business I really like the basket weave are you going to do this along the dash like the early cars ?

Gazc2 said:
Blinking eck not sure how I missed those Keith needing to lay off the amber nectar :D those look the business I really like the basket weave are you going to do this along the dash like the early cars ?

Thanks Gaz , no not on the dash , just the front and rear seats , Basket weave mixed with smooth black leather onto pole position seats , doing the gear stick chrome with black traditional knob on top , doing something with the centre console but havn't made up my mind about that yet, possibly removing the carpet off there but its what to do with the hazard / spoiler switch area that im stuck with.

Hi

Nice job on the handles. I would like to know where you found the weave leather?

Can you tell me the supplier?

Thanks

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
993gtnut
Back