Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

What to do take the money or fight

Yep fellas will do once the cheques cleared ,thanks Phil :thumb:

mzmini said:
Finally a resolution to this saga today. After a lot of shilly shallying, my daughter had a call from the insurers of the "garage that has not been named" to say they are going to pay all her costs in full....!!!

RESULT!! Just shows what persistence will achieve and appreciate the support from fellow forumites :thumb:

:D :judge: :yahoo:

Sorted !!!

Excellent news :)

Well done you :thumb:

Just out of my own curiosity what was the name of the solicitors they had acting as their legal representatives? That would be very interesting to know & shouldn't have any impact on your own personal case as your not naming their defendant company to whom you brought the case against. Thank you, and I'm really pleased you saw it through as I'm sure it was a very stressful time :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclassicauto
Back