Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Top Gear: Series 23, Episode 2: 05 Jun 16 8pm BBC2

I cant agree it was any better, there is less than zero (sub zero) chemistry between those two presenters, I get the impression watching it that MLB's just tolerating CE for the crack and the pay check but at any moment he could just lump him...

EJ is twat, on another planet. I he lost it years ago...are we that desperate for "personality" we need to ridicle an old git like that, shameful..

This bloke and the bbc are all just polishing their knobs and trying to convince us this is great tv. When in fact its regurgitated tosh from the last 10 years.

Surely someone has an new original idea somewhere? I mean myself and a few million others are giving them £145.50 a year for that..

it will be a big hit again in a couple more episodes, its a big ask following the other 3 and in such a controversial way, and also knowing that 'they' are doing their own show.

I am no fan of evans, but you have to admire his mental stamina with all that he does, radio, tgi etc.

It needs the full series to be able to judge it, my guess is it will be big, and series 2 will benefit by reacting to any negative feedback from series 1.

You can't please everyone all of the time. The way I hope it will go is when the three eijits start their show, all the faithful (with short memories) will go over to watch it and stop posting all the tosh on the TG media.

I'm mostly enjoying the show, I hope Evans calms down a bit. Chris Harris will hopefully make it more enjoyable.

Senoj said:
I cant agree it was any better, there is less than zero (sub zero) chemistry between those two presenters, I get the impression watching it that MLB's just tolerating CE for the crack and the pay check but at any moment he could just lump him...

EJ is twat, on another planet. I he lost it years ago...are we that desperate for "personality" we need to ridicle an old git like that, shameful..

This bloke and the bbc are all just polishing their knobs and trying to convince us this is great tv. When in fact its regurgitated tosh from the last 10 years.

Surely someone has an new original idea somewhere? I mean myself and a few million others are giving them £145.50 a year for that..

Started off better, and Jenson with the 675LT wasn't bad

but the guests in the studio were just embarrassing, the new track driven slowly lacks any kind of drama with Eddie Jordan coming across as wooden

then there was Evans crying and shouting with the Mac F1 which was painful

the visuals / production value up there with the best of of TG but ironically the best part of the show has been Matt Le Blanc, which still makes it barely a reason to watch next week!

Extra Gear was otherwise completely pointless

However next weekend Chris Harris is on the main show so there is hope... :dont know:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Timjar
Back