Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

OPC Midlands Recommendations

csim1966

In the next few weeks I need an oil change and warranty renewal. I've never been to any of the Midlands OPCs, Nottingham and Sutton Coldfield seem to be the nearest. :?:

Does anyone have any recommendations.

Many thanks in advance :worship: :worship:

I've used Nottingham for servicing and I use them for my parts for both cars regularly and I can't fault them they've always been good to me and friendly.

Apart from the last time I phoned to book a service and supply my own oil that I'd already bought. They told me customers can no longer supply their own oil and the courtesy car was a Merc, I declined and changed my own oil.

There is also OPC Solihull and OPC Wolverhampton.
Cant make a recommendation as I've never used any of them in the Midlands or these two I have listed.

infrasilver said:
I've used Nottingham for servicing and I use them for my parts for both cars regularly and I can't fault them they've always been good to me and friendly.

Apart from the last time I phoned to book a service and supply my own oil that I'd already bought. They told me customers can no longer supply their own oil and the courtesy car was a Merc, I declined and changed my own oil.

infrasilver thank you for your feedback :worship:

Does anybody have any experience or recommendation with servicing at OPC Sutton Coldfield

I bought my car from OPC Solihull and had an excellent experience.

Not used them for service however as they're not local

Cheers
Mark

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yewcorner
Back