Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

911 GT, R & RS Video Thread

His plummy voice does grate but he's a genuine petrolhead so that makes him all right in my book but a few minutes is enough.

His recent vids on the trip to Cars and Coffee Brescia and Top Marques Monaco with other Youtubers Mr JWW (GT3), Supercars Of London (AMG GTS), Seen Through Glass (F-Type R) and a few others have been fairly interesting. Also seeing the vids from the other guys perspective too.

Mr JWW seems about the least annoying with Sam from Seen Through Glass needing a good beating!!

Here are some of the videos and I can assure you they will annoy you!

Last edited by a moderator:
The Charles Craven 996/997 I and II comparison at Silverstone has to be one of the more interesting ones. ( link:

which I will not post again as I am sure it will be somewhere in the fifteen pages. I also loved the 996RSR in Liverpool video and am sure that shortly afterwards it was found sat on bricks but hey ho.

Pip

Last edited by a moderator:
habanero said:
Mr JWW seems about the least annoying with Sam from Seen Through Glass needing a good beating!!

He posted on here until a few people were rude to him and he stopped.

PDK definitely helped the GT3 but in the end it was not surprising. Really cannot wait to see what the 991 GT2RS is going to be like.

apollokre1d said:
Bad @$$ GT3

Remember that saying " you can never have too much power"

I Think this dis proves that theory, maybe he should do the brakes next... :eek:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back