Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

New 2016 Top Gear Series Trailer

Jamie© said:
I'd rather knock about with Chris Evans than that penis Hammond. Chris Harris is one boring tit as well.

You actually met any of them?

Poop

I've met Clarkson, Wilson (Dracula) and May.

May was a c06k.

Which was odd, because I probably like his TV work most.

I'm with Isy. We were ready for a change. And I've met Clarkson, May and Hammond. (As I am the Stig, or was it that VIP thing at TG live?). Clarkson was Clarkson, spot on and quite rude, which I expected and enjoyed. The other two were 'themselves' and nothing like on the TV, so I immediately went off them. May is however a good presenter and Hammond is a waste. Clarkson will be missed.

I will probably pay for the Amazon TV thingy to see how their new show goes.

I looked at the new large TG team yesterday on YouTube and some of the Internet stuff they've done. I think they will have an interesting blend so they must be given a chance.

I like Evans :oops:

They need to lose 'The Stig'. I just dont get it and it's run its course. Some chump dressed up in a white boiler suit and gimp helmet - it serves no purpose better than getting some F1 driver to do the 'clever' bits :roll:

Chris_in_the_UK said:
Jamie© said:
I'd rather knock about with Chris Evans than that penis Hammond. Chris Harris is one boring tit as well.

You actually met any of them?

Yep. You?

To be fair, some people had their dinner on the table.

wizard993 said:
http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/top-gear-unimpressed-audience-members-walk-out-on-chris-evans-before-filming-finishes-a7042081.html

It must be utter shoite if people are walking :nooo:

Well I was actually at the filming last week and yes it did go on a bit but that is the nature of TV.We did see the whole show plus video sections.They did sections to camera and carry on but then the producer would want certain parts done again.OK it was a long day and we left at 6pm but there were still a lot of people staying for the extra show ( which we had tickets for as well).
Chris Evans was engaging with the audience and did mention that all his other tv show's were live so having a script to keep to was all new.

"During the interview segment, Evans was reportedly much more relaxed." Yes because that's what he does best ......

People who moaned about the filming must accept that they did not pay for the ticket and also did not have to go .....

Sorry no spoilers here .....

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
3sp1f8
Back