Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Hamilton and Rosberg Spanish F1 Crash

jotaking said:
NR Shut the door too late. Totally his fault IMO.

Forget F1, these two need to get into the ring!

LH would kick his ass!

Here Here, I'm no big fan of either driver but to me it was 90% Britneys fault.
As one driver stated quite rightly, the drivers are told to leave at least half a cars width between them and the edge of the circuit and Nico didn't.
Also people keep going on about how you don't do 'do or die' moves on the first lap, what horse poo how do you win a race if you hold back especially so on a track that is notoriously difficult to over take on. L/H saw his chance and went for it, no problem apart from the fact Nico was fiddling with his switches instead of concentrating and threw his car to the right punting Lewis off.
If anyone should give up at the end of the year it should be Nico, more so if he looses the W/Championship again in the best car on the grid.
Still think Max was amazing, best drive anyone's done in many seasons.

Damon Hill went for a gap that closed suddenly,it cost him a world championship. Had he waited for another 30 seconds,he'd have been passed and away for a win and the WDC.

MV was lucky really, big accident up front and then caught the right side of the dual strategy call. Yep he managed the tyres well.

I also though Damon's gap lunge was his fault, as did everyone else. Not sure why Lewis's gap lunge is Nico's fault though...

I would say Hamilton was entirely at fault, but purely because I think he is a c@ck :grin:

This "off" isn't about who's fault it was.
That's not what's on Toto Wolf and Niki Lauda's mind.

This is about will.
Lewis won't give an inch to Nico.
Nico won't give an inch to Lewis.
Neither will back down.

It will have been pointed out to them by Mercedes that they'll self destruct.

"Come alongside me and I'll turn in"
Nico has nothing to lose, everything to gain.

My guess is Nico's been told to toughen up, if he wishes to be World Champion. More than likely by his Father.
He's put an edge on his driving. Toughened up.

Look at it in respect to that, and you'll see intention.

Lewis needs to look out. He's got a proper fight on his hands.
And if he doesn't focus, its not going to be a fight he will win.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
993gtnut
Back