Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

WEC @ Spa

Senoj

This weekend. Looks like things may have evened up a bit in LMP 1 after last season.

Great in car from Webber in the 919 during practice.. I'm pretty sure he is doing the commentary whilst driving, could be wrong..

Roro said:
Is there a live feed for this somewhere?

Live on Eurosport

Cool as a cucumber :thumb:

Webber was awesome at Silverstone and looked like a one - two until Hartley lost it. Just watching Spa on Eurosport and looks like it's Audi's day - unless they get disqualified again.

Clarkey said:

Couldn't have put it better myself, top bloke, top driving :)

ELA said:
Clarkey said:

Couldn't have put it better myself, top bloke, top driving :)

Webber doesn't mess around, does he - absolutely superb asset as a driver for Porsche. :thumb:

1st win for Ollie Jarvis in the Audi and a big well done to Rebellion, 3rd in LMP1 for a privateer has to be applauded.

The pass by Lapierre in the final laps was a cracker, round the outside at the end of Pohoun managing to nick the lmp2 win for Alpine.

Looking forward to le mans next month :thumb:

Senoj, are you going to LeMans?

Clarkey said:
Senoj, are you going to LeMans?

Dunno, cant make my mind up...you?

Senoj said:
1st win for Ollie Jarvis in the Audi and a big well done to Rebellion, 3rd in LMP1 for a privateer has to be applauded.

The pass by Lapierre in the final laps was a cracker, round the outside at the end of Pohoun managing to nick the lmp2 win for Alpine.

Looking forward to le mans next month :thumb:

I still think that the Porsche in second was the absurdity of the event. Almost the entire race without any hybrid power meant that it was as far as I understand it the least powerful car in the race (including the P2s and GT cars). Fairly impressive I would say.

True, 2nd place with only a V4 petrol 2.0 turbo engine...makes you wonder why they bother with all that hybrid shenanigans.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scratch
Back