Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Sad Day ... garage clearout

alby42

Due to impending job change, I may have to part with my glorious 964 Lara.

I am trying to gauge interest and the price I should ask for her ?

1990 Carrera2 coupe with sunroof appox 95k. Guards red/linen with a few nice modification. Fresh MOT and BIG service by OPC prior to winter lay up.
Lowered on 18" Turbo speedlines and brakes, recent tyres, with twin exhaust and induction kit. Good history file...

Also a 1990 Nova 1.2 merit in very nice condition with 31K

Attachments

• dscn0144_1_204.jpg
    dscn0144_1_204.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 8,142
Hope you manage to hang on to your car , been there ! , it seems to tick all of the right boxes as far as upgrades , mileage , service info etc go , im not up on prices but i would think it should be priced at the top end , around 45k i would think , you could try selling it privately on here .
Im sure there will be someone along soon with good advice , best of luck to you . :thumb:

alby42 said:
Due to impending job change, I may have to part with my glorious 964 Lara.

I am trying to gauge interest and the price I should ask for her ?

1990 Carrera2 coupe with sunroof appox 95k. Guards red/linen with a few nice modification. Fresh MOT and BIG service by OPC prior to winter lay up.
Lowered on 18" Turbo speedlines and brakes, recent tyres, with twin exhaust and induction kit. Good history file...

Also a 1990 Nova 1.2 merit in very nice condition with 31K

Is the 964 manual ?
Are you doing a proper add as interested in price for a friend?
Cheers
Adam

:thumb:

Thanks
I'm not advertising just yet, but have just been given 6 months notice so pressure off for the moment.
My garage is full at the moment so the nova and and an E36 M3 will have to go.

Unless I get a load of money waved under my nose....

Lara is manual ( of course )

alby42 said:
Thanks
I'm not advertising just yet, but have just been given 6 months notice so pressure off for the moment.

Ok thanks and glad the pressures off for the mo.
Hopefully the '64 can stay ! :grin:
:thumb:

£40k+ seems a reasonable start point given that C2 is the one people want. Chances are if you float the idea of a sale you'll get approached as there are buyers waiting for these :grin:

Based on conditon, it being a manual and if buyers want the mod spec £45k-£50k is within reach :thumb: There's a UK 964 For Sale thread on Rennlist which buyers scan for cars advertised or floated for sale

Zingari said:
£40k+ seems a reasonable start point given that C2 is the one people want. Chances are if you float the idea of a sale you'll get approached as there are buyers waiting for these :grin:

Based on conditon, it being a manual and if buyers want the mod spec £45k-£50k is within reach :thumb: There's a UK 964 For Sale thread on Rennlist which buyers scan for cars advertised or floated for sale
Wow, that would buy you a low miles 997T! :coat:

lets see some photos of the Nova ! .. can't remember the last time I saw one that hadn't been converted into a rally car

It gets more interest than the Porsche....

Attachments

• dscn1467_207.jpg
    dscn1467_207.jpg
    237 KB · Views: 7,722
A forum buddy sold his CatD black C2 with 125k miles and no engine refresh for his asking price of 36k on PH within 4 days - at the time there were 2 other sub 100k for 50ish and a modded one for more, for your car 45k + sounds about right (as long as no surprises) eventhough its red!

alby42 said:
Thanks

What is the spec of the E36 M3?

alby42 said:
It gets more interest than the Porsche....
Superb! I had a 1.4L hatchback. Great fun. Thought it was quite quick at the time! Then I bought a Boxster S. That gave the Cambridge OPC folks a laugh. I kept it as a mobile skip while we worked on the house and then when the Boxster had to go to pay for more renovations it went back to being my daily. The look on the Audi Sales guys face when I eventually part ex'd it for an S4 was a treat. I wonder where it is now.....

Paragon have a silver car just up for 60k :dont know: Used to be red

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scratch
Back