Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

2x 964s for sale at RPM

mine was set up by my local Porsche race enginer .. old school with string and lasers & lots of experience .. car is fantastic

my 2.4S was set up by centre of gravity and I'm pleased wit it , although we have it set a bit too twitchy now fo rmy liking ( changes direction at a sniff )

... basically a good set up does come down to the expereince and care put in by the guy doing the work

The string method is still the best when done by someone who has experience. You don't see race teams using a hunter machine :grin:

ras62 said:
The string method is still the best when done by someone who has experience. You don't see race teams using a hunter machine :grin:

The guy who setup my car at OPC Silverstone using the Hunter machine told me he used the string when working for the Red Bull F1 team before his time with Porsche. I asked if string was better and he said, no, but its a lot more portable :)

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SondeMadiu
Back