Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Two pics from today.

Kimbo

So there I was, nosing around my local Porsche garage (as you do), when I saw this.

Very Nice!

That is a thing of beauty Kimbo :worship:

911S :?:

The 911 really is beautiful*

*no disrespect to your snapping skills Kimbo, but even you couldn't make Susan Boyle look attractive (once the lens cap came off)

God, that's nice! Loving that interior :thumb:

GT4 said:
*no disrespect to your snapping skills Kimbo, but even you couldn't make Susan Boyle look attractive (once the lens cap came off)

Oooh no. That thing gives me the creeps.

Car was originally a red 964 C2 Coupe. It now looks like a new 70's car from the production line. I don't know how they find the patience.

Beautiful :worship:
Hope it's still there end of month as I can have a nose :thumb:

There was an original 3.0 litre turbo in for work when I took my turbomin for a quick check before the Dinslaken trip. Looked superb. Was told it had been stood for a while, so needed quite a bit of work. Apparrently very fast, but not so tood when it came to handling (it is a handfull) and slows, well, slowly.

Wouldn't mind a go in it though!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlas.997
Back