Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

OPC Sutton Coldfield

Waz

OPC Sutton Coldfield is to remain open !
Due to customer pressure, the branch will not be relocating to Wolverhampton. :thumbs:
£1m is to be spent bringing the showroom upto the Wolverhampton showroom standard, if only being 1/6 the size.
New equipment, including a posh coffee machine, ordering your chosen beverage will be possible before arrival via an app on your phone, there is also talk of up market bickies including flap jacks :worship:
Some of the the staff had already left the group, refusing to travel to wolves everyday, let's hope they return,
Most of the staff are said to be delighted by the news.
Not as happy as me though :worship: :worship: :thumb:

Good news indeed.

Good to hear the £1m they have had off me for my 964 bits isn't being wasted.

Bagsey the job interviewing the receptionists.

I'm about to book my car in for it's 6 th year service. Thought they had moved and was loking at either Sutton or solihull. Are you saying Sutton is still operating? Will the team who were there remain?

The majority are remaining as far as I know,
In the short term there is some sharing going on :dont know:

Waz said:
OPC Sutton Coldfield is to remain open !
Due to customer pressure, the branch will not be relocating to Wolverhampton. :thumbs:
£1m is to be spent bringing the showroom upto the Wolverhampton showroom standard, if only being 1/6 the size.
Was talking about this only the other day - didn't really make sense to me that they would shut Sutton.

I could see the logic for getting another foothold - the Wolvo branch is well placed to serve areas not yet covered - but shutting Sutton seemed daft because it clearly has an affluent catchment area of its own. The only possible motive, I guess, was that developers were bidding strongly for the site?

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back