Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

For sale - "Its been done" IMS bearing certificate

It's another double entendre, but I guess it falls at the first hurdle if we can't get over the single entendre.

Thinking out = Thought through

HTH

1) "thinking out the box" (as in the familiar saying of freeing your mind from conventional limitation or assumptions)

2) "thinking out the Boxster" (as in consider or take into account)

http://www.thesaurus.com/browse/think out

I might quote myself (its quicker), but I don't talk about myself in the third person!

PS - GT4 is the car, not me, if that was the confusion.

So when I say "I took GT4 for a drive today", I can see the possible misinterpretation.

But when I say "I fitted an engine tidy strip to GT4 today", I can only see the possible weirdness :?

GT4 said:
It's another double entendre, but I guess it falls at the first hurdle if we can't get over the single entendre.

HTH

1) "thinking out the box" (as in the familiar saying of freeing your mind from conventional limitation or assumptions)

I might quote myself (its quicker), but I don't talk about myself in the third person!

So when I say "I took GT4 for a drive today", I can see the possible misinterpretation.

But when I say "I fitted an engine tidy strip to GT4 today", I can only see the possible weirdness :?

I said before that on your day your Douglas Adams funny. It's true. But guess today's not one of them. Keep plugging away. I'm sure it'll come back eventually. :thumb:

Do you do a framed one?

Or a Tax Disc holder version?

Discount for 3? - may use it on my wife's mini?

Can we have a modified version for post 2008, certified £10,000 premium, where less is more :floor: :grin:

RedJedi said:
Do you do a framed one?

Or a Tax Disc holder version?

Discount for 3? - may use it on my wife's mini?

Good idea I need something for my now redundant Porsche Tax disc holder :grin: :thumb:

New996buyer said:
GT4 said:

HTH

I said before that on your day your Douglas Adams funny. It's true. But guess today's not one of them. Keep plugging away. I'm sure it'll come back eventually. :thumb:

I do it for my own perverse pleasure.

But I'm now worried you're going senile.

You do know you wrote this only moments before:

New996buyer said:
(Very good though - likey)

You could keep a notebook.

Or Leonard Shelby would ink himself :dont know:

Chris_in_the_UK said:
Should that not be 'I've been done' :floor:

Just tapped into a new market. Genuine 'authentic' I've been done IMS tattoo.

Only £200

PM me for details :grin:

tb_1920x1080.jpg

or upgrade to the future proofer for only an extra £100!!

abab22545fc10ccc9603d97b9ef778ef.jpg

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
3sp1f8
Back