Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

My brain hurts... 991 GT3

OK been and had a look at both cars in Cardiff, test driving the white Club Sport.

Now here's the big question.

Is the extra £10k for the white Club Sport with 3,000 less miles worth it given that I prefer Red and the comfort seats?

The white CS one also has Nav, DAB, LED lights, PDLS and Buckets.

Whilst I'm not looking for a pure investment (possibly unlikely with the upcoming Gen II) I don't want to get stuck with a car that's undesirable or difficult to sell either.

I'm probably answering my own question but I really do like red with comfort seats

:dont know:

habanero said:
OK been and had a look at both cars in Cardiff, test driving the white Club Sport.

Now here's the big question.

Is the extra £10k for the white Club Sport with 3,000 less miles worth it given that I prefer Red and the comfort seats?

The white CS one also has Nav, DAB, LED lights, PDLS and Buckets.

Whilst I'm not looking for a pure investment (possibly unlikely with the upcoming Gen II) I don't want to get stuck with a car that's undesirable or difficult to sell either.

I'm probably answering my own question but I really do like red with comfort seats

:dont know:

Like you said, the answer is in your question, but ultimately you are buying the car for you, not for the next guy. And if you are willing to buy it then someone else will be willing also. You just might not have as much interest.

Buy the red one, its what you want. Trouser the 10k. You will not lose realively more as you paid less in the first place...ie the delta is already built in the pricing.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlas.997
Back