Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Where have all the interesting 991's gone?!

megdog

Silverstone
Been looking for a 991 for up to £62k to replace my 997 Carrera. There seems to be a lot less out there at the moment, and the choice of colours seems to be either Black or White (or possibly grey/silver). There don't seem to be as many on the market at OPCs as there were a few months back - especially red / yellow / blue / coloured ones. Is there anyone else out there that shares my pain?

Nice red 991 at Harbour Cars Chichester, high spec. £65k, apart from that there aren't many about. There were quite a few in Dec/Jan but they sold fast no idea why as that is often said to be the slowest time in the motor trade.

Its true what you say, as I've been looking for existing cars with a range of colours to pick from, so that I'm 100% as to the colour of interior and exterior that I'm ordering for my car.

Have been to 4 dealers and am yet to see a 911 at a dealership that doesn't have black leather. the only variance i've seen is red stitching in black leather.

For exterior, have only seen Black, White and Silver. May simply be irony of timing of when i've been, but look forward to seeing more of a range ahead of my build date.

Will be going to the silverstone driving thing soon, so hopefully will see a bit of a range there.

Enjoy your shopping!

Yes I find ordinary colours so boring !!!

If your quick you can have mine for £65k (that's what I've been offered in px)
16k miles , pse , grey interior sports seats with two tone gray/ black dash , aero kit , 14months opc warranty .,

Wrapped in yellow day after collection 4 months ago for fun and to preserve the mint condition -- wrap now removed and car as mint as opc prep .

Super car finance - company can privately finance it for you if required ?!

Attachments

• image_613.jpeg
    image_613.jpeg
    241.4 KB · Views: 2,901
  • image_601.jpeg
    image_601.jpeg
    301.4 KB · Views: 2,901
  • image_204.jpeg
    image_204.jpeg
    283.4 KB · Views: 2,901

New Threads

Forum statistics