Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

So cold - brrrrrrrrr

Rockunrolla

Albert Park
Wanky air con is stuck on ice cold , even when the temp is on full high it still blows freezing , opc havnt got a warranty slot free for 4 weeks so I was wondering if there's any simple checks or things I could hit myself to try fix :dont know:

There's not really another one close enough :?
Edit -
They did give me another option which is to call Porsche assist to recover the car as an emergency of stemming up windows and that would jump the que , but I'm not having a massive stinky recovery truck turning up at the house - what would the neighbors think :floor:

Rockunrolla said:
There's not really another one close enough :?
Edit -
They did give me another option which is to call Porsche assist to recover the car as an emergency of stemming up windows and that would jump the que , but I'm not having a massive stinky recovery truck turning up at the house - what would the neighbors think :floor:

Rockunrolla said:
Wanky air con is stuck on ice cold , even when the temp is on full high it still blows freezing , opc havnt got a warranty slot free for 4 weeks so I was wondering if there's any simple checks or things I could hit myself to try fix :dont know:

Have a similar problem - the air through the vents and to the screen can be made to go from cold to warm, but the air ducted to the legs/footwell area is always ice cold. Believe that it is faulty componentry within the heating circuit.

Getting it fixed under warranty next week as part of 2 year service. Apparently, a very easy fix as a known problem.

GT4 has advertised a nice thick cardigan on here recently :dont know:

Zingari said:

A sunset is nice, that cardigan was spectacular :)

Zingari said:
Wouldn't fit me - too tight :D

I had an issue with mine and the brake peddle sticking down so had to have it recovered. It really wasnt that painful and if it will be quicker than 4 weeks I am sure you can live with the shame!!

just pull the fuse

Dave, you could move from the arctic north :lightening: :lightening: "dan saf" :heat: to the sun where you would need the a/c on more. :bandit: 8) :thumb:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
b8n8tai
Back