Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

My Red 964 C4 - The Next Chapter

Cool little video,thanks.

I really enjoyed that, I must be obsessed with Porsche it seems. I really do spend far too much of my time either driving, cleaning, looking at, dreaming of buying/scanning classifieds, watching videos, reading forums/magazines
all Porsche.

I bet that took ages to film as well for a three minute film.

Nice one Mick , the landscape looks just like Northumberland , good to see the car on the road , i watched your Enniskillen vid straight after as well . :thumb:

Gotta, love the 64's torpedo front end, blasting down a country lane!

Great to see our car being used properly.

The slightly damp roads bring out the best in the C4. Good to see you have some nice roads over there too.

Boy, I miss her. As much as Keith does.

:thumb:

Porsche Club Ireland held a track day yesterday down at Mondello Park.

25440881394_010d856e8e_z.jpg

GT3RS to the left, GT3 to the right, Little 964 stuck in the middle :D

I hope there are some 'on track' pics too.

Half a dozen laps of Oulton Park in the damp when I sneaked on after the sighting lap is all that she has known, as far as I know.

sorry Pete, no track action for me because this happens!!!

25779380620_59758376c8_z.jpg

26052238455_fc9e9a1e18_z.jpg

Man alive Mick, is that your car that's gone through the track grinder????

no Chief, that's not me, but it just shows the pitfalls of track days, as Pete knows all to well!!

Yep, he almost wrote The Red Baron off at Oulton :grin:

P.S. Glad it wasn't your car :thumb: Sad though that it was someone else's...

been M.I.A. for a while but just fitted some new Pole Positions to the 964 yesterday

:D

22776300738_6c30612aa8.jpg

30866450921_2ac70deb7d.jpg

Lovely Mick , i like the red on them , always temped to get some but my sports seats are so right for me , there is the weight factor as well though , if I get the bottle to start stripping weight from my car pole positions would be my choice , they look great .
Mine is stripped and in for paint right now , should be back for Christmas . :thumb:

crz21 said:
been M.I.A. for a while but just fitted some new Pole Positions to the 964 yesterday

Those seats look great, were they 'off the shelf' with those red centres?

I managed to snag some cheap SPG's in good condition, black leather but with yellow centres so the centres are being retrimmed in black but with red stitching. (Guards red car.. the fastest colour!) :thumb:

Thinking red seat belts now!.........

It's been a bit quiet around here lately, apparently it gets more posts in the winter months when members start doing their winter projects / mods?

Cheers

Mike

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scratch
Back