Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Center Gravity

crlincoln

Took my 997.2 C2S up to Centre Gravity today to have them do a road tune setup. They did an amazing job on analysing issues on a short test drive before actually measuring anything..

I had done a track day up at Silverstone last month and felt the car was suffering from understeer, apparently a fairly normal 997.2 setup out of the factory. Well they managed to show it was there and then dial it out.

Also as you get to spend the time with them as they are working on the car, I learnt more in a few hours than I have from any previous reading I'd done.

So in short, if you're thinking of going to them, do it, I reckon I've probably got the car handling as I want without having to change any other parts....

I need to get up and see them sometime soon, had a good recommendation from cheshire911 and now yours!

Well worth a visit. Just don't make any promises on when you will be finished.

MC

I'm there tomorrow :thumb:

New front top mounts , front track rods, rear coffin arms . Obviously full geometry and set up.
All diagnosed by Chris back in January at their Porsche clinic

Coupled with the 4 brand new Michelin Super Sports that were fitted this morning , I really can't wait :p :p

askgeez said:

New front top mounts , front track rods, rear coffin arms . Obviously full geometry and set up.

Coupled with the 4 brand new Michelin Super Sports that were fitted this morning , I really can't wait :p :p

It will be like a new car, but better.
MC

I have only good things to say about Chris & the gang @ CG. So patient, professional and knowledgeable. They sorted my car out when Porsche themselves didn't seem able to. This thread reminds me, I need to check in with them before I start tracking my car again to ensure everything is still as it should be :thumb:

crlincoln said:
Took my 997.2 C2S up to Centre Gravity today to have them do a road tune setup. They did an amazing job on analysing issues on a short test drive before actually measuring anything..

I had done a track day up at Silverstone last month and felt the car was suffering from understeer, apparently a fairly normal 997.2 setup out of the factory. Well they managed to show it was there and then dial it out.

Also as you get to spend the time with them as they are working on the car, I learnt more in a few hours than I have from any previous reading I'd done.

So in short, if you're thinking of going to them, do it, I reckon I've probably got the car handling as I want without having to change any other parts....

+100! Brilliant :thumb:

angry said:
crlincoln said:

+100! Brilliant :thumb:

Ha! You succumbed in the end then Angry! Hope you like what they have done to the car, transforms a Turbo.

askgeez said:

What sort of price were you quoted for all that (obviously not the tyres)

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
993gtnut
Back