Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

F1 Special Guy Martin and DC Channel 4 tonight 9pm

mzmini

Channel 4 tonight F1 special at 9pm Guy Martin and DC test bike against car may be worth a watch

mzmini said:
Channel 4 tonight F1 special at 9pm Guy Martin and DC test bike against car may be worth a watch

I met Guy Martin a couple of months back at Schiphol Airport. Smashing bloke, blethered with me for 40 minutes. Gas turbines are my profession and he was genuinely interested with loads of questions.
Bikes v Cars.... Bikes will always dick cars on short sharp blasts. The acceleration on superbikes is amazing. Cars have better stopping power and possibly corner speed. You'll need 1000+ hp to see a superbike off.

Programme on Channel 4 2100hrs F1 Vs Motorbike

Guy Martin Vs David Coultard.

Not sure TBH looking forward to the outcome , did see Plato in 9111 vs a top road bike at Thurxton 911 won by a fag paper :thumb:

Sorry, it had already started when I posted it so I didn't have time to check. Was good.

Excellent viewing :D

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back