Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

1994 24k mile 928 GTS manual sells for £93k

its a top looking car, I drove one years ago, they are nice, always been scared of the size of the engine and complexity of fixing it. Its the low miles that gets the money I think.

Maybe its time for people to buy a couple of decent 928s and put in the garage, I still see tatty ones for 5k.

What a beautiful car. So ahead of its time.

Porsche should build something like that now instead of warmed over VAG 4x4s.

Front engined GT powered by a V8, maybe even a 4 door coupe derivative to compete with the 6 series and Mercedes CLS.

Robertb said:

Front engined GT powered by a V8, maybe even a 4 door coupe derivative to compete with the 6 series and Mercedes CLS.

Too true. But not going to happen.

MC

Robertb said:

Didn't you just describe the Panamera? :dont know:

Halcyon said:
Robertb said:

Didn't you just describe the Panamera? :dont know:

Yes, if only it was as beautiful as the 928! And not quite so huge. 928s are dinky by modern standards.

In some respects a 991 could be seen as a rear engined 928.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back