Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Brucey Bonus!

6appeal

Hockenheim
Never knew you got a Silverstone session free when you buy a car... thats an awesome surprise and a great idea to do before you pick up your new car!

The Porsche Experience Centre at Silverstone really lets you appreciate what your new car can do. :thumb:

You will grin like a Cheshire cat all day. :lol:

And you'll want to go back for several more sessions. :D

Cant wait!

the other way of looking at it, is that you buy a track experience and get a free 911 ;)

I'm relieved this thread isn't about the next operation yewtree suspect. Nice to see you, to see you nice!

6appeal said:
Cant wait!

the other way of looking at it, is that you buy a track experience and get a free 911 ;)

:thumb:
Now that is one way to justify a 911 purchase to the other half... Must try that next time I purchase a track experience :D

Let us know how it goes as seriously thinking of booking one of these experiences as Silverstone. Any recommendations to what to book would be good.

nigel99 said:
I'm relieved this thread isn't about the next operation yewtree suspect. Nice to see you, to see you nice!

:hand: Ah yes but where is Bruce these days :dont know:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
briant1000
Back