Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Value of a 914 2.0?

MarkGolf

Hi Guys,

I'm going to finalise a deal on a white Porsche 914 2.0 4 cylinder with twin carbs tomorrow. It's in an OK state and could just do with a detail, mint interior, no real rust as it is a California import, a set of cookie cutters, is UK registered, no MOT but it only did 50 miles since the last one 2 years ago, it should sail through the next as it has been dry stored.

I have tried to find similar examples but they all appear to be 1.7's and non UK road legal.

I am hoping I can get some help on here as to what the rough value of this thing should be and if I'm under or over paying. It is from a friend of a friend who isn't sure himself so we don't want to be outdoing each other but pay a going rate.

Cheers!

There's a guy who advertises his imports on eBay. He's had a few 914 c£9k (no rust but ready for restoration). Some have stayed round for a while and obviously he'll be taking a butty out of it.

Chief might be the best chap to assist :dont know:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
911tt1
Back