Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Do I buy a 2009 Facelift Cayenne?

You strike me a a leather glove wearer Pete :lol:

Zingari said:
CayenneS must be a rocket ship :worship:

I have had a Cayenne diesel S for a while now and have put a few miles on ..... I can vouch for the fact that it is a ' rocket ship ' when let loose .... its really surprising just how quick it gets off the mark..... mid range torque is nothing short of spectacular .... 850n/m of torque and 31 2 mpg average !

I had a TDiV8 Range Rover Sport prior but it started giving problems ... now I cant imagine why I bothered at all as this thing is peace of mind as well as twisting it at times!!
Quality of product is excellent, love it !

Terry

For a 2012 42k miles with all the right extras plus pre-heater if they will (and I suspect there's good movement) knock off a few bags from the £36k ask this is a lot of car, good colour/spec Here

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TJno1
Back