Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

OK 5IMON

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly - all personal preference.

:thumbs:

Palladium said:
I know I will be hated for this comment/view, but I think personalised number plates are the height of narcissism, either to cover up the age of a car, or to tell the world how great you are, not for me, don't get it, don't want any part of it. Its at best silly, at worst shallow.

:nooo:

I buy mine to tell people how great I am.

I then tell them again in person.

Palladium said:
I know I will be hated for this comment/view, but I think personalised number plates are the height of narcissism, either to cover up the age of a car, or to tell the world how great you are, not for me, don't get it, don't want any part of it. Its at best silly, at worst shallow.

:nooo:

I have MY 'personal plate' on MY car because I like it on my car.....it's not for anyone else's benefit , nor to hide the age ... ( why does a Porsche owner want to hide the age of a car which has maybe cost him/ her, say on average £50k?)

I think ( IMHO) your logic is a bit dodgy chum, and a bit melodramatic ' number plates are the height of narcissism' - a bit dramatic don't you think? Settle down........!
but, this is only your opinion of course.... And always good for a bit of controversy on the forum....!😉😉

T

ok51mon said:
£1,000,000 for DK 51MON
£2,000,000 for OK 51MON

I have both :bye: xox

still wont get you into a 993 meet with a 996 :floor:

W8 NKY

I love personalised plates and will pay even up to £250 for a really good one!
I'm not called Simon though...

tim

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlas.997
Back