Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Spotted - What Is It?

The F-Pace is already available to order so I don't know why they'd be running around in a disguised car.

I reckon it's an E-Pace, the X3 competitor due out later this year.

It'll be the top of the range sports model (to take on the Macan Turbo)

... I understand Castle Bromwich have some spare super-chargers left over form a previous run of mis-builds (cleverly sold as "limited edition" to gullible golfists) :bandit:

I really like the Bentayga. I bet it would be amazing to travel in. :oops:

T8 said:
The F-Pace is already available to order so I don't know why they'd be running around in a disguised car.

Jag and Aston have been doing this for years, they disguise the car even when it's already been released as Joe Public think they have got a scoop on a development car and take a picture of it, then put on the net asking what it is, = free advertising.

Funny enough I saw it last week and it looked so strange I took a picture of it. It was in Switzerland, St Moritz.

I also thought it was Range Rover but it is not!! I looked through the window and on steering wheel it had a badge I had not seen before, I think it was an American make. There was no badge on rear and the front had slightly me eb bashed in.... That's all I could tell you...!

:dont know:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
N13LVV
Back