Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

My blue C2 964 rebuild thread

Pete, you must be really struggling with those 964 withdrawal symptoms now! will the C2 ever be back on the road??

Bad news Pete hope its sorted quickly :thumb:

My God, just caught up on this one... I feel for you mate.

What was up with the paint? I presume the basic prep was not up to it hence the full strip back again?...

Any updates yet?

Perfectionist with CDO :grin:

Hope it's sorted to your satisfaction soon Pete!

Cheers,
Paul

If Pete doesn't answer any time soon. I went with him to the paintshop end of last week to see progress. The car does look really nice but is still a ways off.
The shop had an issue with the primer on the previous paint, so have started again.....

Chief said:
If Pete doesn't answer any time soon. I went with him to the paintshop end of last week to see progress. The car does look really nice but is still a ways off.
The shop had an issue with the primer on the previous paint, so have started again.....

Oh dear. But glad it's getting sorted :).

Is Trigger's Broom the right colour this time :dont know:

I'd also recommend a can-can red interior as the contrast seen on HPNer's car was superb :worship:

Helluva' way to keep the mileage down! :wink:

Presume they got it right this time with the primer? :thumb:

Looks really good in the pictures as well. (Again!) :worship:

Whats happening Pete were still waiting to see final pics,script new wheels etc :whistle:

Come on PS. Where's the latest picture update. :?:

Sorry, I've been busy blasting around Spa in it, plus a trip to Bruges to run it in first.

Got piles of pics to load at some point but photobucket for iPad has either disappeared or something, so adding pics on here is more than one click.

The car is lighter than it looks in the pic Infrasilver loaded, it's a really stunning gulf blue.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back