Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

VW Caddy C20 1.6D 2011

kas750 said:
HSC911 said:
PS KAS, that looks lovely, a bit of colour coding and some RR alloys will look amazing. :thumb:

I agree but it's a works vehicle so with steel wheels I can bump up kerbs and black bumpers mean I can scrape it against the odd hedge when I can't quite manage my three point turns. :grin: :wack:

My work van does non of the above! Also has silly big alloy wheels and colour coded bumpers. It is however genuinely used daily for work and carries a full set of tools, steps and materials.

911tom said:
My work van does non of the above! Also has silly big alloy wheels and colour coded bumpers. It is however genuinely used daily for work and carries a full set of tools, steps and materials.

Come on Tom, tell everyone what she's running..... :hand:

I buy a VW van for the same reason that I buy snap on tools because they will reliably take any abuse I dish out whilst I get on with making a living. :thumbs:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back