Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

964 Engine Out

Yup, nice to see a familiar local car go to a good home :)

Chris

Dansk only do the big rear tin, the rest have to be Porsche or glass fibre. The big rear Dansk is an OK fit, not perfect but works, coating isn't great, just like the new factory ones, so could do with a paint/powder when new before fitting.

it lines up, but not quite at the sides, very good for the price tho.

964 Engine Out...KP964

Well spotted Keith! And there has been some new paint over the last couple of years. Bought the car from Craig about 3 years ago and started off getting some minor cosmetic jobs done around front wheelarches and NS door skin. Thompson & Mackay did a spot on job; it went in again about 18 months ago to check around front and rear screens (both came out). If there's interest i might do another info thing about that...but first I have to figure out a tidier way of uploading images. Have opened a Dropbox account but can't work out how people manage to integrate pics with text in the main section. Hope all well with you!

Integrating text with pictures is a fine art , i just do what you've done above , maybe one of the lads will help you with that , i for one would love to see some more pictures of the work you've had done , the paint looks very tidy indeed, with the engine overhaul you will be sorted ... the same body shop did mine last year but only the sills and rear arches , its due to go in for the scuttle done and front wings off but i cant stand not driving it and keep putting it off, stupid i know ! ... ill check up on it next week as ill be in there again , hope all goes well and you get it back soon.

Easiest way that i've found to upload photos into text is to use a Photobucket account. Its free and the storage capacity is large.

Simply upload your photos, then you're given a selection of links which enable you to insert the photo directly onto a forum.

Chris

Adding photos with the reply is done by using the 'add an attachment' section under your text.

simples?

Cheers, Keith.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spider69
Back