Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

UPDATE - SGS TROLLEY JACK DISCOUNT CODES - ENDS 25 OCTOBER

michelin said:
Mine has arrived and what a piece a kit.
A few questions.
1. The extending bar, is it just a bolt that secures the two bars together?
2. The insert hole for the bar. How on earth do you get the silver clip out which is hooked underneath the entry hole for the bar?
Cheers :thumb:

1. Yes
2. It just pops out -use a bit more wiggle :)

Bradders,

Mine has arrived at last in the remote outpost that is The Highlands , I havent seen it yet as waiting for my son to move it into my garage ( daughter says its too heavy to move !! I presume by that she means its heavier than an I phone !)

Looking forward to using it in conjunction with my Jackpoint Jackstands....

at last the garage is getting some serious toys in there, and there will be no excuse for dirty wheels & inner arches !!

TEL

***** only just noticed this and the code no longer works. Missed it by 2 days.

monet100 said:
***** only just noticed this and the code no longer works. Missed it by 2 days.

You actually missed it by a month and 2 days :) an excellent bit of kit -even at full price :thumb:

It's not a discount Code, but rather than start a new thread....

SGS have a January sale on with good discounts

Ordered the 2.5 tonne low profile trolley jack and pair of axle stands yesterday . Arrived today at lunchtime via UPS (tracked service).

Great customer service :thumbs:

What a bit of kit ! 35kgs !!

I ordered the aluminium racing one couple of weeks back together with a couple of axle stands, great service and great product...

Struggle to lift this one at 24kg, those of you who bought the standard one must be as strong as JD :grin:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back