Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Sometimes, being an old git is useful

997 Turbo S

50 +

IV2 postcode / garaged =356 pa

....Bargain

T

Shurv said:
Just renewed my Insurance on my 2002 996 C4s, protected ncb, sensible excess, not garaged, 8k miles pa, £289 with Tesco Bank. It's the only time that being over 50 seems like a good idea. :D

Not bad mate... I pay £317 for a 997.2 Turbo, protected ncb, garaged, 5k miles, with NFU. I pay more to insure my wife's Mini Cooper D!!

Rockunrolla said:
£1400 for my 991 for me and wife garaged in a nice rural area :dont know:
997 was £650 :dont know:

Edit - I'm 34 ,wife's 31 , (2yrs ncb)

Ouch! That's a lot of wedge. I bet Porsche would want £2k :floor:

Rockunrolla said:
I've just emailed my Insurance and asked about adding old boy on , they emailed back saying more people more risk so it definitely wouldn't come down :?

And it would mean less commission for them when they 1/2 your cost. They have nothing to gain and a lot to lose.

911TEL said:
997 Turbo S

50 +

IV2 postcode / garaged =356 pa

....Bargain

T

That's because it does 70-0mph in 22cm :) and records 1.3g on a skid pan. its not going to fall off the road as easily as many slower cars will :)

Quote - Ouch! That's a lot of wedge. I bet Porsche would want £2k Floor -

Would you believe it , I did call Porsche and they wanted £1890 , so yes with interest over payments = 2k
:floor:

Most companies charge more if it's garaged rather than on the drive :wink:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlas.997
Back