Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Cheeky winter spin picture

Bigfra

:thumb:

Love this car more and more and cannot wait until the roads get dry (If ever lol)

Attachments

• gt341_869.jpg
    gt341_869.jpg
    286.3 KB · Views: 5,973
Bigfra said:

Love this car more and more and cannot wait until the roads get dry (If ever lol)

Did I see your car at Sports and Classics the other week before Xmas?

Cunno said:
Bigfra said:

Weirdly enough you didn't but that was my mates car from up here that was in. We stopped off to see the progress when I collected my car the other month. What is you're experience with them like ?

Bigfra said:
Cunno said:
Bigfra said:

Weirdly enough you didn't but that was my mates car from up here that was in. We stopped off to see the progress when I collected my car the other month. What is you're experience with them like ?

Sports and Classics or GT3s?

Glad you're enjoying it. Such great cars :thumb: :thumb:

Try an x-pipe for even greater sounds - great addition - but only allows for loud trackdays beware :puh:

freddie44 said:
Glad you're enjoying it. Such great cars :thumb: :thumb:

Try an x-pipe for even greater sounds - great addition - but only allows for loud trackdays beware :puh:

Got a sharkwerks one. Sounds lovely :thumb:

Yep, I went out in mine yesterday.. Incredible cars when you get em on deserted roads!

24207210526_24f3cf9a3f_o.jpg

23865334609_126eb79aa7_o.jpg

Bigfra said:
Sports and Classic

Mike has looked after my car for the last 6 years and always been happy with the service.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back