Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Used Cayenne 2006-2009

diverzeusy said:
PeterS said:
diverzeusy said:
I personally like a car called 'bob'
as in 5 bob (50p to the young ones) for not dis-similar reasons :thumbs:

I know it's been a while but
Iirc 10 Bob was 50p
You were getting robbed :grin:
As we all did when it went decimal :lol:

Hey ' your quick waz for such a late hour!! :roll:
wondered if someone was old enough to spot it :floor:
have i saved face yet? :oops:

Thanks for the detailed feedback. So it seems to me that I'd be better off with the S version. I'm not too bothered about MPG, if so I wouldn't be looking at this car.

Fair points on Insurance, tax and else.

Everything considered, my biggest worry remains reliability given my experiences in the past with BMW. Do you advise on a PPI to be done to this type of car? And heard about any warranty that will actually cover real world faults when they exist?

pgodinho said:
Thanks for the detailed feedback. So it seems to me that I'd be better off with the S version. I'm not too bothered about MPG, if so I wouldn't be looking at this car.

Fair points on Insurance, tax and else.

Everything considered, my biggest worry remains reliability given my experiences in the past with BMW. Do you advise on a PPI to be done to this type of car? And heard about any warranty that will actually cover real world faults when they exist?

Ppi is always a good idea if your not to confident around a tool box,
Warranty wise does a good policy but it costs circa 1k pa
IMO put the 1k in the bank every year if it breaks use it, if it doesn't happy days :thumb:

Don't get confused with tiptronic S and the turbo S
You can only get a turbo s on 06/56 plate
And has turboS script on the heating controls cover
It also has 512 bhp instead of the turbo's 450

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stulees65
Back