Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Hendon Way Motors

js101175

Just sold my 997 turbo to Hendon Way Motors. Was conscious that there's a variety of negative (very old) comments about them on various forums so thought I'd say that my experience of them very positive - great customer service, immediate payment and a better price than other dealers were offering.

JS - is that Portiacraft...??

Osh

Wow.

This is the 1st positive comment that I have ever seen about HWM.

Osh said:
JS - is that Portiacraft...??

Osh

Portiacraft are about two miles further north up the A41.

Oh well you know what they say........

Even a broken clock is correct twice a day :dont know:

Interesting...

We're a sceptical bunch here, some may be asking why you have joined a Porsche forum having just sold yours??

Unless of course you have purchased another Porsche in which case please show us some pics and join in the banter :D

Having had dealings with the above mentioned charlatans I thought it best to use a pictoral aid to express my thought on the OP's musings.

Attachments

• bollocks_2_812.jpg
    bollocks_2_812.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 2,446
Jurgen said:
Having had dealings with the above mentioned charlatans I thought it best to use a pictoral aid to express my thought on the OP's musings.

:eek:

For some reason or another, my Wife now has a stupid smile on her face and is muttering something about measuring up - can't think what she means. :oops: :oops:

pzero said:
Portiacraft are about two miles further north up the A41.....

........but not to be confused with 'Witchcraft', as mentioned by the OP..... :wink:

mazza said:
Interesting...

We're a sceptical bunch here, some may be asking why you have joined a Porsche forum having just sold yours??

Unless of course you have purchased another Porsche in which case please show us some pics and join in the banter :D

+1

So.....................let me get this right HWM actually bought the car off you and you now have the full monies for it :dont know:

This calls for the custard test otherwise I'm going to call 'smoke and mirrors' :what:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StephCafe
Back