Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

JB Mobil 1 Challenge

MJA911

Wow, 30cm clearance each side?! Puts my angst-ridden crawls between traffic calming bollards into perspective :roll:

Edit: oops changed mm to cm

Impressive, but think they could have taken the gap down to 200cm. :grin:

When passing through the multiple barrier section I imagine there must be some destabilisation of the car as the air moved by the car bounces back off the barriers.

I too am that guy who crawls through barriers... but i can spot when something isn't level or true even when its only 1mm out.

each to their own. :thumb:

Nice- a demotivated snail could beat me through those tight concrete kerby bits going into car parks.

I do however pride myself on being able to change m-way lanes smoothly without hitting the cats eyes. Takes proper driving skill, Jenson should try that if he wants to impress me.

I'm going to try that cats eyes test :thumb:

Flipping car parks, despite using the same car park couple of times a week, caught my rear n/s wheel on the exit kerb last week, just a glance but the inevitable result :evil:

Impressive and it would have been messy if he f'cked it up ........lol.

I can take my cab through the width restrictors at Hammersmith Bridge pretty fast ....... does that count ...... ;)

Actually it really pisses me of when people in smaller vehicles than my cab absolutely crawl through ...... they really shouldn't be behind the wheel of a car.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back