Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

SOLD

GP41

Nurburgring
This bike is in almost brand new condition. It was purchased in 2010 but was only ridden a handful of times before a change of work circumstances put it into storage where it has remained for the past 5 years. It still has the clear plastic protective film over the logo on the head tube!

With a quick sale in mind this bike is now for sale for £440 - less than half of its original RRP.

Specification:
Weight 13.0kg
Frame: 21" Tesoro SI - clear laquered aluminium alloy
Handlebars: Cannondale Trekking
Fork: Cannondale SI Fatty
Stem: Cannondale UP C3 adjustable through 90 degrees for optimum riding position
Headset: Cane Creek
Front Derailleur: Shimano SLX
Rear Derailleur: Shimano SLX
Grips: Cannondale Metro
Shifters: Shimano Deore
Rims: Cannondale TC05
Spokes: DT Swiss silver with red nipples
Front Tyre: Schwalbe Supreme 622à—37c
Rear Tyre: Schwalbe Supreme 622à—37c
Chainset: Shimano FC-M521
Front Hub: Shimano Deore
Rear Hub: Shimano Deore
Chainrings: 44/32/22 tooth chainrings
Bottom Bracket: Shimano Octalink
Cassette: Shimano HG-50
Chain: Shimano HG-53
Pedals: Trekking WPD-C32
Saddle: Selle Royal Freccia
Front Brake: Avid Single Digit-V and Avid FR5 levers
Rear Brake: Avid Single Digit-V and Avid FR5 levers and cable concealed in frame
Frame has mounts ready for disc brakes to be fitted if desired.
Seatpost: Cannondale C3
Mudguards: Cannondale Curana-lite alloy
Spanninga Luceo Front Light with auto setting
Herrman's Goggle Auto Rear Lights with auto-setting and "side-facing" LEDs for additional safety.
Front and rear reflectors
Brake Levers: Avid FR5
Space for 2 bottles
Strong and lightweight rear carrier
Chainguard
Bell
Stand

You can find a picture of it at: http://www.evanscycles.com/products/cannondale/tesoro-light-2010-hybrid-bike-ec020268

or if you PM me I can send through a picture of it. I can't stress how good a condition the bike is in.

It would need to be collected from North Lancashire, though I may consider meeting with it somewhere half way.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclassicauto
Back