Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Redline in Knaresborough and Maundrell in Oxfordshire

Jcx

Estoril
Hi folks,

Has anyone had dealings with either garage/dealer? They both have some tasty cars and I welcome your thoughts.

Thx

Bro in law bought a Boxster S from Maundrells, as they are fairly local I went along with him to check them out for the test drive. The main man is a proper enthusiast, run track days for their customers. Seemed like a nice bloke and the car is a good honest example. Rest of the stock looked well prepared.

I liked that he let us both out in the car, very unpressured, just gave us a suggested route.

Local roads are just lovely for the test drive too!

That's quite some step up :worship:

Just make sure they fit new tyres :thumb:

Attachments

• cgt_136.jpg
    cgt_136.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 6,152
Robertb said:
Bro in law bought a Boxster S from Maundrells, as they are fairly local I went along with him to check them out for the test drive. The main man is a proper enthusiast, run track days for their customers. Seemed like a nice bloke and the car is a good honest example. Rest of the stock looked well prepared.

I liked that he let us both out in the car, very unpressured, just gave us a suggested route.

Local roads are just lovely for the test drive too!

:) Sounds positive. I have spoken with the main man, David on the phone and he seems friendly enough. Reminds me of someone I know quite well.

I bought my 993 from Steve at Maundrell over 3 years ago, also met David. Both friendly types, no pressure.

bought my Targa from Redline

would happily use them again, did everything they said they would including changing the tyres a couple of months after sale included in the price. rather than waste what tread was left on them

they were happy to get the car checked over at the local OPC for me and even surprised me with a couple of decent bottles of wine as I was picking up on my birthday

Big Joe your 997 Turbo purchase is starting to sound reminiscent of Highway buying his 993. We lived though that one for several months :what:

Zingari said:
Big Joe your 997 Turbo purchase is starting to sound reminiscent of Highway buying his 993. We lived though that one for several months :what:

Better get comfortable old bean.

Sold my 997.2 Turbo PDK to David a year ago; no issues.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Milno
Back