Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Number plate for sale: A911

GT4

Nordschleife
Hello, and thank you for looking in on my number plate for sale thread (OK, so it's just a post for now, but it will be a thread, I'm sure)

Anyway, enough of that and onto the plate itself.

Resplendent in Black Arial 11pt on a mottled cream and green background, for it is currently residing on a brand new V750 certificate of entitlement.

The plate, one I'm sure you'll agree would be perfect on a 911 or indeed on anyone's car who has a birthday on 9/11 or September 11th if you are retarded or American (sometimes it is hard to tell).

Perhaps you had your first "thing" on one of those dates or, at a push, perhaps even a particularly good curry?

But I guess I have posted it here because you like 991s, 997s, 996s, 993s and 964s (which, as I am sure you all know, are called Porsches, and a certain F Porsche, not recorded which one, blimey Chrismas must have been crazy with all those Ferdinands, well one of those Porsches, he had a curry or a Chinese or even a doodle of a future four-door flying car in 1911 or 1991, the point is, it would look great on one of his or his sons or grandsons, creations - just not Ferdinand Piech, as he is a basterd)

Some of the more astute may have noticed I missed out the first 20+ years of the 911, that was deliberate.

The thing is, the plate comes with some extra freebies, a sort of "hat" on the second "1" and a "Y" and an "F".

A91 TYF.

But I will be including a packet of 4 (four) yellow and white screw caps and some black insulation tape, so really, the only limit is your imagination.

It's on eBay for £2,500 starting bid, but as you are all 91T owners or have a Boxster but really wanted a 91T, the forum price is just £1,000.

Thanks for looking :thumb:

Porsche, 1here is no subs1i1u1e.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevemias
Back