Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Does your 993 have any outstanding factory recalls?

Cool widget.

As my car has been serviced by OPC, I assume if it had required any, they would have gladly offered to fix them all for free (and bill Porsche AG).

But in any case, that page has offered a little bit of happiness today via a notice of no outstanding recalls.

:thumb:

Ponyboy Curtis said:
I had the loom done Feb 2016 on a recall. Beat that 8)

My 1995 Tip is going in for the loom in August for 3-5 days, as they need to take the engine out. It was checked last week when I had an oil and brake fluid change. Cardiff OPC.

Is there anything else I should get them to do at the same time?

cheers

Mark

Brooklands

A quick response from Brooklands. Nothing outstanding on mine 👍

Holy thread resurrection time...I need my engine wiring harness done. Speaking with Hatfield and Swindon as think I'd best go to a Classic Centre rather than any old OPC. Slightly paranoid that it's still outstanding...can someone more mechanically minded than me (that won't be difficult then!) reassure me that the car isn't going to explode in flames, please!

I've contacted them during lunch break by email as stated in first message
I've already received a very kind answer from Peter Wan, booking coordinator
Nothing outstanding on my car :)

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back