Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Anyone know this 2011 997.2 turbo PDK?

rabbitstew

Hi

I have been looking to buy a 997 turbo for a while now and have spent quite a while lurking on here & reading up on them in general before I make the plunge.

I have noticed a black 2011 997.2 turbo PDK which has been for sale at Dovehouse for some time. They first advertised it 3 months ago, back in July and its still not sold. From looking at prices I suspect they may have overpriced it slightly initially as it was up for £72k and after dropping the price a few times its now sitting at £67,900.

Just wondered if anyone knew the car and if there was a more sinister reason why it hadn't sold.

Its got my perfect spec and low miles (15,900).

Cheers!

Looks like I shouldnt have said anything. After 3 months of the car not selling, within days of me posting on here asking about it, its sold!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back