Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Exel Wheels - Top job on Porsche Alloy Wheel Refurbishment

Maxie said:
GT4 said:
I didn't know this thread existed, and although I have hidden away testimonials to Chris's work in other posts, I will add my thanks here too:
You're on page 1 of the thread, Paul!

~ Maxie :wack:

Not at as a testimonial.

Thanks for spoiling the sentiment.

:nooo:

Anyone know if Chris is around at present? Left him voice mails and e-mails all to no avail?

RevinKevin said:
Anyone know if Chris is around at present? Left him voice mails and e-mails all to no avail?

I know that he's just moved house and has been very busy with that and volume of work.

T8 said:
RevinKevin said:

I know that he's just moved house and has been very busy with that and volume of work.

Thanks, I'll keep persevering

I managed to have a brief conversation about refurbing my centre lock Spyder wheels but have not managed to get hold of him since. Message him via this forum with no joy but I guess he is busy so I will wait for him to get back as I want him to do the refurb based on the the good things said on here.

Apologies guys I have just got internet connection via emergency dongle after nearly 4 weeks of nothing....provider totally messed up connection and still 2 weeks till go live. Have felt decapitated!

I have moved home, relocated the business, started kids at school and being a single Dad with a 2 & a 4 year old this has had a huge temporary impact which I profusely apologise for!

Mobile phone coverage in evenings is still poor so best call during day time for now.

Blimey Chris I do hope things get better for you soon , I will give you time to get straight before I pester you :D

Things are great on that side, year of hell over, just playing catch up with business now. Lets speak tomorrow :)

Refurb?

Hi Chris, would like to book a refurb please - what is the best way to contact you (tried website form and phone...)? Dan.

excel wheels

Just got my wheels back from Chris at Excel fantastic job excel are without any doubt the best out there Loves his job and cares and that is what makes a difference today

GREAT JOB EXCEL RECOMMENDED TO PCGB

Mike

Exel Wheels Recommendation

Just had my wheels refurbed along with Supersport Mike, Chris is professional, courteous and explains the process from beginning to end.
Highly recommended and will definitely use again.

Exel Wheels Recommendation

looking good

Attachments

• 991_new_wheels_exel_116.jpg
    991_new_wheels_exel_116.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 5,112
Re: Exel Wheels Recommendation

911smark said:
Just had my wheels refurbed along with Supersport Mike, Chris is professional, courteous and explains the process from beginning to end.

:agree:

Top bloke and quality service!

Re: Exel Wheels Recommendation

TonyC911 said:
911smark said:

:agree:

Top bloke and quality service!
Agreed!!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Porsche Die Hard
Back