Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

My Red 964 C4 - The Next Chapter

:flowers: for the car not you Mick :) ..
I have 964 sports seats in my car and i must say they are fabo , makes a lot of difference , as long as you aint 20 stone that is ... looking absolutely great in those pictures.

Looking great Mike! Love the ducktailed friend too :thumb:

Serious withdrawal symptoms down here....still in getting the engine rebuilt but nearly there now....after 3 months!

Must sort out another drive soon!

Rich

Hi Rich, know how you feel, withdrawal symptom are the worst!

Been talking about getting another drive organised but it never developed into much, however We're all heading to the club track day at Kirkistown on the 10th, it'd be good to catch up if you can make it.

Ah brilliant, you'll enjoy that...good crowd going up.

I'm abroad that week so will be missing it unfortunately! :frustrated:

Rich

Hi Mick,

Great photos!

You're doing the best thing, enjoying it :thumb:

Cheers,
Paul

I just love these cars :worship: sooo pretty....

Last weekend we had the last drive of the year with PCGB.
We took in the Dundrod road race circuit and had a blast!
Along on the day was Gordon Irvine, a local photographer who shoots for a lot of car magazines. he took some great photos on the day.
Also finally met Mark (ORP73) and his black 964.

22340542915_ab2d55b574_z.jpg

just loving these taken by Gordon at the hairpin out on the road circuit

22153623539_c7e2061a9d_z.jpg

21719384083_a99d93b0af_z.jpg

Gordon then invited myself and Paul_911 to do a night shoot this week, with amazing results

22152715268_8ebc449e90_z.jpg

22152709048_51448418d8_z.jpg

22340454405_4c407ca832_z.jpg

Gordons photos are way beyond my photography skills, he has captured the 964 perfectly and I think the hairpin shots will never be surpassed :cloud9:

Wow!!! Fantastic photos...will you send him down here to do a few of mine pls!! 😉

Those photos have come out fantastic. A clever fella :thumb:
Your cars still looking the nuts pal :puh:

Superb photos :thumb:

Nice one, the wheels look awesome mate :thumbs:

Delighted to see it being loved and driven.

However I have this guilt that I sold you a dud and overcharged you, so am prepared to have it back and give you a full refund.

Rich, you need to get yours back on the road and bring it up for the first proper Porsche Renegades meet!

Pete, I think you could be right, now what was it, £45k :D

crz21 said:
Rich, you need to get yours back on the road and bring it up for the first proper Porsche Renegades meet!

Pete, I think you could be right, now what was it, £45k :D

He told me he would give you 80k for it :dont know:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
golfguy11800
Back