Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

GT04 RUF

m33ufo

Just in case anyone is getting a GT4 for Christmas....

GT04 RUF

On retention.

REDUCED: £299.

Hello stranger! I take it this means you cancelled your GT4 purchase?

No, still getting one. Bought a different plate :)

Should be November / December.

:mrgreen:

You've been MIA for a while so I thought you'd bought another GTR. Your old GT2 featured on here a month ago.

My car isn't relevant for GT04RUF, but I've often wondered why or if a plate with "RUF" is seen as a good thing on a Porsche if it's not a RUF modified car?

isysman said:
You've been MIA for a while so I thought you'd bought another GTR. Your old GT2 featured on here a month ago.

Really? I'd imagine it's gone up quite a few thousand now.

I did buy a GTR as it happens - a 2013 Track Edition. Unfortunately not quite like a GT car because you lose money on them :) about £4K in 3 months. The lucky new owner will collect next week.

I have a Defender coming October / November so been to the Bowler factory today collecting some "bits".

MJA911 said:
My car isn't relevant for GT04RUF, but I've often wondered why or if a plate with "RUF" is seen as a good thing on a Porsche if it's not a RUF modified car?

Not sure. I just like "RUF" and have bought similar plates to put on cars in the past and sold them with the car. P77 RUF and T77 RUF were a couple on my 997 TT and 996 GT2.

I think they look well on the car. You can always buy some RUF floor mats or get a RUF tune if you want to spend some money :mrgreen:

MJA911 said:

Maybe it's for the latest Cayenne.............? :?:

i027699.jpg

m33ufo said:
isysman said:

Really? I'd imagine it's gone up quite a few thousand now.

I did buy a GTR as it happens - a 2013 Track Edition. Unfortunately not quite like a GT car because you lose money on them :) about £4K in 3 months. The lucky new owner will collect next week.

I have a Defender coming October / November so been to the Bowler factory today collecting some "bits".

Is that the third GTR you've owned now? I hope you keep the GT4 longer... Looking forward to seeing photos.

Yes, my third. I'm going to try not to buy another!

I'm VERY happy to be getting a GT4 but a little disappointed that I can't have it in CTS (Viper Green). That would have made my year!

Also looking forward to the possible new M2 CSL. If it's anything like the old M3 CSL it'll be a stunner.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back