Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

ahhh my mind is my worst enemy!!!

Winny911 said:
I've done over 103k in my r53 jcw it's the one car I would never sell and to think what they cost now compared to new they are the performance hatch of the millennium

Yeah I'm just about to wrap up my second three month trip to Germany in my Mini. Hasn't missed a beat. We should start a Mini thread! :D

Mine's a keeper :lol:

But of interest, tell us more about the car! Is it 230 bhp like the original or is it 180 bhp same as when it was an SC? :?:

badlands said:
Mine's a keeper :lol:

But of interest, tell us more about the car! Is it 230 bhp like the original or is it 180 bhp same as when it was an SC? :?:

so it was originally the 180bhp model, it has the SSI exhaust upgrade and thats about it engine wise.

The car has Metal arches added about 10 years ago. in my owner ship i have added new Bilstein sport dampers all round, new bushes, turbo track rods and new engine gearbox mounts.

RS interior.

its a great looking and driving car, its feels very light and agile.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back