Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Rolling Road for 996tt in Berks/Middx

K9ng

Monza
Good Afternoon all,

Anyone know of reputable dyno with adequate fans for 996tt,
Preferably in Berks area.

Don't know any local. Can I ask what you are looking to achieve/ purpose

Ive never seen any fans that are adequate for a 996/7 Turbo, closes ive seen is Abbey Motorsport, but you will never keep the AIT down to a normal level.

JohnnyDangerous said:
Ive never seen any fans that are adequate for a 996/7 Turbo, closes ive seen is Abbey Motorsport, but you will never keep the AIT down to a normal level.

I was just looking to get anidea of power after installing a few modifications. Of course I don't any dyno that can replicate real world air flow.
Just a rough gauge would be suitable.

Ahh yes Abbey, totally slipped my mind.
I will get on the phone to Mark.

Cheers

Your other option may be in the opposite direction, namely MRC Tuning up in Banbury.

K9ng said:
JohnnyDangerous said:

I was just looking to get anidea of power after installing a few modifications. Of course I don't any dyno that can replicate real world air flow.

Cheers

Power run will be fine its when you try and map.

JohnnyDangerous said:
K9ng said:
JohnnyDangerous said:

Cheers

Power run will be fine its when you try and map.

Yes just a simple power run is all that's needed,
It's been mapped on the road.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alanjf
Back