Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Porsche Boxster 2.5 wanted

isysman said:
You need to be a member or you only have restricted access. It's in the for sale section. I think it's sold anyway.

Yes I have seen it now.

£2-3.5k?? That's criminal!

Had one in 2004-6, brilliant cars!

Another one on boxa.net for £2k.

I know the guy that placed the ad.

Ah, ok.

Still astonished at the prices of these. May have to sneak a few on the drive whilst the Mrs is out. :D

Yes a lot of car for the money.There are plenty out there but lot's of rubbish as well.This hunt could be fun. :D

Still looking. :thumb:

I was contacted earlier today by someone selling a Boxster that is in budget! :thumb: ....... It get's better as it's a manual 2000 W regd 2.7 :thumbs: .... even having covered 137,000 miles didn't put me off. :mrgreen: ...........

Then he dropped the bomb!

Lapis blue...with yes you've guessed it...... Savannah. :hammer:

kas750 said:
Then he dropped the bomb!

Lapis blue...with yes you've guessed it...... Savannah. :hammer:

In relative terms that isn't too bad - at least the two sort of work together. The real one to avoid for interiors is Nephrite Green... :nooo:

I actually like that combo but in the older cars the lighter colour interior usually looks pretty bad wear wise.

Well the pictures have come through..

I showed my wife and she just said one word....... :yuk:

:?:

I am caught between the devil and the deep blue sea with my self imposed budget because I can buy a CAT d such as the black one in your link in a good spec or a "straight" car in a less than ideal colour combo!

Oh well..all part of the fun. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GT3161
Back