Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

FYI Insurance recommendation with trackday cover

Richyd

Guys - Shopping around for renewal on the GT3 and the 993 over the last few weeks.

I have gone with Henderson Taylor - Matthew seems very friendly and very helpful. I have a limited mileage policy with european cover included, plus trackdays and agreed valuation on both without the need for a tracker on either car.

His quote beat others including AIG, Classicline, Manning, Lockton and Admiral multicar. AIG were close, but wouldn't offer trackday, and Manning were close too but insisted trackers on both cars.

Just need a valuation from my indie next week and I'm done for another 12 months!

No affiliation - give 'em a call - 0800 9172007

£762, agreed value north of £100k, with trackdays. Excess of £1200 though, and 10% of value for trackdays, as is the norm.

Richyd said:
£762, agreed value north of £100k, with trackdays. Excess of £1200 though, and 10% of value for trackdays, as is the norm.

Interesting, how many TDs and do they cover Europe track days and the ring? Can't remember if I spoke to these,but I believe there was limits on Euro TDs and the ring?

Jon

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scratch
Back