Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

He who shall not be named....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mondrian said:
£60 at dealers
£55 private
£52 reduced
£47 less wheels
£42 less seats (&what else?)

Think it will go at next drop.

:?: ............ :grin:

Hi All,

I have been watching this car as I like a lot of what's been done but couldn't get my head round the colour at the asking price .

It's starting to look interesting but as has been mentioned I am know wondering what parts have been removed from it.

What seats were there before it looks different but I can't remember ?

Nimrod said:
Hi All,

I have been watching this car as I like a lot of what's been done but couldn't get my head round the colour at the asking price .

It's starting to look interesting but as has been mentioned I am know wondering what parts have been removed from it.

What seats were there before it looks different but I can't remember ?

I think they were pole positions in leather. Surprised it hasn't gone if indeed it came down to 38.

£35,100

911 AU said:

:eek: I think the colour combo was 'too strong' for some peoples taste with perhaps a pinch of highish mileage (if you dont know your onions) as other than that it is a fully sorted car

Hello 911uk people....👋

Spoke to tom today & sold the car to a guy in Singapore & the new owner has given him a list of jobs to make it his own over winter so I think Mr lemass has done ok out the deal and let's just say I'd like to be not far behind the new owners bank balance wise.... I know what tom paid for his car and the boy done good out the sale & now has more work to do on rubystone so he's Feeling quite happy me thinks....good luck to him he's a grafter for sure!!

Looking good on some of your 64's guys👍

What the Fuch!

How are you doing? Nice to see you on here again Did you ever treat yourself to that 356?

Good luck to Tom, everyone is entitled to make a living and a fair price is the price where both parties are happy :thumb:

Cheers,
Paul

paul284pt said:
What the Fuch!

How are you doing? Nice to see you on here again Did you ever treat yourself to that 356?

Good luck to Tom, everyone is entitled to make a living and a fair price is the price where both parties are happy :thumb:

Cheers,
Paul

All good thanks Paul.

No 356 but a 71 longhood that's needs lots of work but that's in bits and will be a long term money pit project but a have been working on a 63 rag top bug that I got from California that I love to bits & has made me fall in love with them again...after having to sell my 65 when I last moved house it was one of the only cars that I still miss that I've owned😥....do love to tinker me🙈

fuch said:
Hello 911uk people....👋

Spoke to tom today & sold the car to a guy in Singapore & the new owner has given him a list of jobs to make it his own over winter so I think Mr lemass has done ok out the deal and let's just say I'd like to be not far behind the new owners bank balance wise.... I know what tom paid for his car and the boy done good out the sale & now has more work to do on rubystone so he's Feeling quite happy me thinks....good luck to him he's a grafter for sure!!

Hmmm, another fine L90 story. :grin:

Sounds like like PurpleEnermy type tale. Face it modified 964's aren't as sought after as the 'L90 massive' would have everyone believe!

g7jhp said:
fuch said:
Hello 911uk people....👋

Sounds like like PurpleEnermy type tale. Face it modified 964's aren't as sought after as the 'L90 massive' would have everyone believe!

Wtf.. :?:.. Well that was a bit rude & uncalled for!
Glad the 911uk lot are still a friendly lot unlike mr g7jhp😁

fuch said:
g7jhp said:
fuch said:
Hello 911uk people....👋

Wtf.. :?:.. Well that was a bit rude & uncalled for!
Glad the 911uk lot are still a friendly lot unlike mr g7jhp😁

Dont you worry mark, we still love a modified 964 here too. You dont have to be L90 for that.

It would be a dull worls if we were all still rocking the D90s and 4x4 height.

Pleased Tom has sold the car with a good outcome.

Chris

What's the negative here? He's still made a good profit I'm sure. He did try it on a bit with the original price and it didn't sell but I think it's sold now for a more realistic price :dont know:
Like I said earlier I think it was just a bit personal to him, but nothing that can't be changed?

Ian

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlas.997
Back